- Dr Crombie will provide you with a script for suitable pain relief and antibiotics if required.
- You will need to apply ice-packs to the outside of your face for two days following surgery – gel packs work best however a few packets of frozen peas are a good substitute
- You will need to do salty water and anti-bacterial mouth rinsing for 1 – 2 weeks post surgery
- A soft diet will be necessary for one week after your surgery – have only soft cool foods while you are numb
- Any post-operative concerns can be discussed with Dr Crombie or his staff at any time.
- If you have had surgery under a general anaesthetic (asleep) you will require someone to take you home for the hospital and care for you for 24 hours after surgery.
Top contact form visible Desktop, Tablet
Bottomcontact form Mobile